Sydney Park: Drama at the Brickworks
The owner re-read the note...“Pay up by noon today or the chimneys will blow!!" A bomb at the brickworks would cause devastating damage to all around!! No time to lose. You must follow the trail, solve clues and crack the 4 digit code to disarm the bomb, while the owner searches for the device! Can you save the day?Our self-guided, puzzle-based walking trail will take you around exciting play areas, cycle tracks, skateparks, secret wetland paths and ponds. You will climb hills to 360' view of surrounding Sydney and explore vpicnic and barbeque areas. See our trail features for more adventure details. Best of all, your furry friend can enjoy loads of off leash run space!! All this, plus solving a dastardly crime! Can you complete the mission to reveal the 4 digit code needed to disarm the device?
- Gentle 2km circular stroll with stunning views and so much to see and do
- Perfect for kids, strollers, wheelchairs and with one of the largest off-least dog play areas in Inner Sydney
- Learn how this area started life as a brickworks and then a municipal tip
- Explore several wetland areas and explore how they help to provide local water
- Take a tour round the purpose built CARES Cycle Track
- Do daredevil stunts at either of 2 age appropriate skate parks
- Visit the park Kiosk for refreshments and facilities
- Be sure the check out the large new playground for extra fun
- Or just relax on the wide open grassy areas for a picnic or bbq
- Starts near St Peters train station and is easily accessible by rail, bus or car
- Remember “Slip, Slop, Slap” ...and have lots of fun!!