Narrabeen Lagoon Mini Trail
Percy Possum shook his head in disbelief! Poor Brenda Blue-Bill. How did it happen and who was to blame? Only you can solve the clues and determine the culprit and the cause of death!
- A gentle 3.4km / 90 min walk with stunning lake views
- It starts & ends at different locations, so transport needs to be considered.
- Easy flat ground with boardwalks, gravel paths and tracks
- Suitable for younger children due to access to facilities and shorter distance
- It will take you through tranquil nature sanctuaries, play areas and wide grassy parkland
- Walkers, cyclists and strollers share the tracks, so stay on the left and listen for bells if people want to pass!
- Toilets available at the start, middle and end. Also a playpark, barbeque areas and several water taps.
- Ends at Berry Reserve where nearby cafe's can supply that celebratory coffee or ice-cream!
- This walk is mostly at water-level. Be aware that straight after significant rainfall/flooding some paths may be muddy or impassable (A good indicator is the local Wakehurst Parkway road. If this is closed due to flooding, try another day!)
- Middle Creek Car Park is free to Northern Beaches Residents with Beaches Car Park stickers.
- The Berry Reserve Car Park on Pittwater Rd, allows 2-3hrs free parking
- Remember “Slip, Slop, Slap” ...and have lots of fun!!