Sydney Harbour: A Truly Magnificent Bridge
Mr Span was worried. Should he believe the tip off about a suspicious canister set to go off at midnight? A 'Super-Fog' that could bring Sydney to a complete standstill! It will cause chaos and he can't take that chance. He needs to act fast and only you can solve the clues and crack the 4-digit code needed to disarm the device!Add the excitement of cracking a secret code to your outdoor exploring adventure, with our self-guided puzzle-based walking trail, that takes you on an iconic journey of discovery into Sydney’s historic roots. It starts from the equally historic North Shore, at Milson’s Point train station, spans the Harbour Bridge, cuts past the older ‘Rocks’ area and ends at the foreshore of Sydney Cove, known as Circular Quay, location of the first European settlement of Australia.
- Discover a mix of old and new Sydney, learn interesting facts about the building of this great icon and Sydney’s original settlement
- Walk across one of the Australia's greatest icons
- Explore the hidden laneways and alleys of the oldest part of Sydney
- This 1-2hr walk does include a series of steps to take you up to the bridge level and down to the Quay level.
- Possible for the hardy stroller pusher, the absence of lifts on the bridge make it not suitable for wheelchairs.
- You need to allow for a lack of facilities on the Bridge walkway, however there are plenty of cafés when you get to the end at Circular Quay.
- Dogs OK on leads, but it can be very crowded at peak tourist times.
- Note: Sunday is the busiest day, due to the market and other attractions which can distract from, or obscure visibility of some of the clues
- Trail starts at Milson’s Point train station (North Shore line) one stop up from Wynyard.
- Alternatively, take a ferry trip to Milson’s Point/Luna Park, photograph Sydney’s icons across a sparkling harbour, then climb the rather stimulating hill to the station!
- The trail will finish at Circular Quay, with option for a return by bus or train. Bus/train/ferry (see TransportNSW)
- Remember “Slip, Slop, Slap” ...and have lots of fun!!
- Instantly downloadable booklet ready to be printed.
- Contains everything needed to complete the trail and find all the clues
- Provides info on how to get there, including facilities found en-route.
- Miss one? Simply retrace your steps or if really stuck follow the SMS instructions in your booklet to get some hints!
- Each clue will help you fill in the answer grid. Fill the whole grid and follow the instructions to crack the secret code required to outwit the bad guys and save the day!
- Most importantly, don’t forget to take your camera to capture the stunning views!