Sydney's Favorite Iconic Landmarks
The colony is devasted..... A convict is dead! Was this a case of 'murder in the dark'?!!
- This mostly tarmacked 2-2.5hr walk does include a series of steps to take you up to the bridge level and down to the Quay level.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs due to the absence of lifts on the bridge
- Possible for the hardy stroller pusher if you have help for the all the stairs
- Meander around the foreshore known as Sydney Cove, location of the first European settlement of Australia, which by 1800 was the hub of Sydney’s life and gained the new name ‘Semi-Circular Quay’
- Feel how ‘Circular Quay’ (as it is less correctly now known!) is still a hive of activity, with a public transport hub and every form of tourist exchange, information, shopping and eating available
- Enjoy one of the cafés along the Quay and some exceptional views
- Dogs can be taken on leads, but be aware, it can be very crowded at peak tourist times.
- Note: Sundays being the busiest day due to the market and other attractions which can distract from, or obscure visibility of, some of the clues.
- Discover a mix of old and new Sydney, learn interesting facts about Sydney’s original settlement and of course find clues to help solve your murder mystery!
- The trail starts from Milson’s Point train station, on the North Shore line, one stop up from Wynyard.
- Alternatively, you can enjoy a ferry trip across to Milson’s Point/Luna Park, photograph Sydney's most famous icons across a sparkling harbour, then climb the 'stimulating' hill to the station
- The trail will finish at Circular Quay, with option for a return by bus or train. Bus/train/ferry (see TransportNSW)
- Remember “Slip, Slop, Slap” ...and have lots of fun!!
- Instantly downloadable booklet ready to be printed.
- Contains everything needed to complete the trail and find all the clues
- Provides info on how to get there, including facilities found en-route.
- Miss one? Simply retrace your steps or if really stuck follow the SMS instructions in your booklet to get some hints!
- Each clue will allow you to eliminate a suspect or weapon. Cross them off on the back page as you go, until the murderer and remaining implement are finally revealed!
- Check out our Trail previews on www.puzzletrails.com.au
- Coming soon!