Narrabeen Lagoon Mystery Circuit
The community is devastated.... Who killed Doris Duck?
Was it a touch of 'fowl' play?!!!
- Your anticlockwise tour will take you via gravel tracks, boardwalks, bridges and some pedestrian road ways
- There are several toilet stops, 2 play parks, 4 barbecue areas and several water taps
- See the natural wonder of this lagoon, with its diverse wildlife, cultural heritage and sites of historic interest
- It will take you through tranquil nature sanctuaries, play areas and wide grassy parkland
- Your journey will be a mix of things to look at, items to find and clues to solve
- Walkers, cyclists and strollers share the tracks, so stay on the left and listen for bells if people want to pass!
- The trail ends at Berry Reserve where nearby cafe's can supply that celebratory coffee or ice-cream!
- The direction of travel, mystery details and clues in this trail are different from those of the Mini-Trail so you can attempt both if desired
- Note: This walk is mostly at water-level. Straight after significant rainfall/flooding some paths may be muddy or impassable (A good indicator is the local Wakehurst Parkway road. If this is closed due to flooding, try another day!)
- Middle Creek Car Park is free to Northern Beaches Residents with Beaches Car Park stickers.The Berry Reserve Car Park on Pittwater Rd, allows 2-3hrs free parking.
- Keen on cycling this trail? Bikes can be hired from Avanti cycles on Pittwater Rd, opposite the Berry Reserve car park.
- Kayaks and pedal boats are also available on the lake towards the end of the circuit.
- Remember “Slip, Slop, Slap” ...and have lots of fun!!