Parramatta: Mystery in the Park
In the corner, a lifeless body rested against the wall. What happened? How did he die? Was it an accident...or worse..murder?
Who killed this man?....and what weapon was used in this dastardly crime?
- This fun 60-90min walk will give you a taste of life in the 1800s; a time of new beginnings, exploration and excitement but also poverty and hardship
- Discover a mix of old and new and uncover the remains of Parramatta's original settlement
- See ruins of one of the earliest convict huts and visit the oldest inland house in Australia
- Step into the Governor's Bath House and stand in the spot where the stars of the Southern hemisphere were first recorded
- Check out the Governor's residence and unravel clues to solve your mystery as you go!
- Suitable for strollers and wheelchairs if you can navigate flat grassy or gravel paths
- Dogs must be on a lead at all times
- The trail starts and ends at Parramatta Station (Argyle St exit)
- 3hr FREE Parking available in nearby Westfield Shopping Town
- Ferry Wharf is a 900m walk from the Station exit
- Whilst in Parramatta - consider visiting Elizabeth Farm, The Female Factory, or having a picnic in the park or a trip down Parramatta River
- Remember “Slip, Slop, Slap” ...and have lots of fun!!
- Instantly downloadable booklet ready to be printed.
- Contains everything needed to complete the trail and find all the clues
- Provides info on how to get there, including facilities found en-route.
- Miss one? Simply retrace your steps or if really stuck follow the SMS instructions in your booklet to get some hints!
- Each clue will allow you to eliminate either a suspect or weapon.
- Cross them off on the back page as you go, until the murderer and remaining implement are finally revealed!
- Also check out our Trail Reviews
- Coming soon!