Collision at Cremorne Point
Detective Strobe scratched his head. The masked voice claimed to have created a clever device to disable Robertson’s Point Lighthouse. Highlighting treacherous rocks at night, there were only a few daylight hours left before he would have to close the Harbour to all shipping!
It will cause chaos, but he can't risk it. He needs help, fast and only you have the skills to unravel the clues to disarm the device! Can you save the day?Add the excitement of solving a mystery to your outdoor adventure, with our self-guided puzzle-based walking trail, around the stunning foreshore at Cremorne Point, with its magnificent views over Mosman Bay, Sydney Harbour and the City skyline. Seek out clues on the way as you start to work on cracking the secret code. Can you complete the mission to reveal the 4 digit code needed to disarm the devise?
- Gentle 3km circular stroll with stunning views and hidden spots to explore
- Discover a tranquil harbour swimming pool just off the track
- Learn about Aboriginal cave dwellers that fished here in the past
- Explore the mansions and secret gardens of the eastern foreshore
- Learn how this area nearly became an industrial coal field
- Visit the wharf cafe, enjoy a play park for kids, picnic areas and toilets
- Starts at Cremorne Ferry wharf so is easily accessible by ferry, bus or car
- Not suitable for wheelchairs as there are several steps including narrow rock cut ones
- Strollers are not expressly excluded, but you should only be attempted if you are adventurous and have help
- Remember “Slip, Slop, Slap” ...and have lots of fun!!
- Instantly downloadable booklet ready to be printed.
- Contains everything needed to complete the trail and find all the clues
- Provides info on how to get there, including facilities found en-route.
- Miss one? Simply retrace your steps or if really stuck follow the SMS instructions in your booklet to get some hints!
- Each clue will help you fill in the answer grid. Fill the whole grid and follow the instructions to crack the secret code required to outwit the bad guys and save the day!
- Most importantly, don’t forget to take your camera to capture the stunning views!