Collision at Cremorne Point
Detective Strobe scratched his head. The masked voice claimed to have created a clever device to disable Robertson’s Point Lighthouse.
Highlighting treacherous rocks at night, there were only a few daylight hours left before he would have to close the Harbour to all shipping.
It would be chaos, but he couldn’t risk it. He needed help…..and fast.
Only you can solve the clues to disarm the device!
- Gentle 90 min circular walk with stunning views and hidden spots to explore
- Discover a tranquil harbour swimming pool just off the track
- Learn about Aboriginal cave dwellers that fished here in the past
- Explore the mansions and secret gardens of the eastern foreshore
- Learn how this area nearly became an industrial coal field
- Visit the wharf cafe, enjoy a play park for kids, picnic areas and toilets
- Starts at Cremorne Ferry wharf so is easily accessible by ferry, bus or car
- Light stroller may be possible with help; there are 4 sets of stairs
- Remember “Slip, Slop, Slap” ...and have lots of fun!!